I have a petite wrist and found other bracelets to be too large. The fact this bracelet was adjustable was what drew me to make the purchase. I love it!
I love the color and quality of the stones. So much so I ordered a second bracelet for someone with a larger wrist and she too loves hers.
I like this bracelet it fits nicely can be for a large wrist or a small wrist what's mine is small the only thing about the bracelet is it likes to come loose easily looks like it's made out of titanium where it opens and closes but it sometimes flips when you doing something or laying in bed or in the shower
it's very durable and pretty but if you don't want it to slip off your wrist you can just try a little tiny rubber band underneath where it closes and it will stay put I've had mine on there for about a week now and it hasn't moved I said a black one so it's not noticeable.
Pretty stones don't know if they're real I have compared them to a real one and with my teeth and they feel the same except for the shiny black ones they are plastic. so I'm guessing they are real I haven't had it appraised yet.
People are drawn to me, compelled to get closer, be in my general area and are comfortable speaking with me to talk about anything and everything.
Communication was excellent! If you ever have any issues at all with any of their products, they are quick to respond and make the situation right for you.
This is my new go to seller when I buy these types of items. Easy ordering, high quality affordable merchandise, and quick holiday shipping. I am a happy customer!
The bracelet is lovely, came quickly, loved it so much, I ordered 2 more in different stones. Also, it is so GREAT, when all you have to do to put on a bracelet is roll it on!!!
I had received my bracelet in good condition, which I did. I think it is so GREAT when a company you've bought from is considerate to be concerned you're pleased, especially when purchasing
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.