Introducing MASON & MADISON CO.: a New York-based jewelry brand for the woman who knows what she wants and dares to make every day extraordinary.
We believe in elevating the every day which is why we’ve designed + hand-sourced accessories that not only look good but guarantee the quality you’ve come to expect from our brand.
Whether it’s our stackable rings, statement earrings or our need-it-now pendant necklaces, we make it easy for you to elevate your sense of style with affordable (and seriously irresistible) pieces of jewelry that put a fresh spin on the season’s latest trends.
Our team is always on hand to help you curate your favorite pieces, and if you’re not 100% satisfied with your product, we’ll refund you. We also want to see how you stack, layer and stand out in your new MASON & MADISON CO., so don’t forget to tag us on Instagram for a chance to be featured: @masonmadisonco
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.