I like this necklace. It looks longer in the picture; it's really choker length.
It is very easy for me to put on, as I have a disability in my hands. It looks and feels real, and came with a polishing cloth. I wear it all the time!
I have a lot of real jewelry. All kinds, gold and white gold, some platinum. Some with stones and I love them all. I can say that this piece is just as astonishing as any of my real jewelry pieces that my husband paid thousands of dollars for. No one will ever know. My friends will think it’s just another piece to add to my collection - I won’t tell.
I bought 2 of this necklace, 1 for my daughter and 1 for myself. They exceeded my expectations! They are quality made and very fashionable! My daughter Loves hers and I Love mine! We both wear them daily. I have received several compliments. I will be gifting these to fam & friends.
So beautiful and so high end looking. One of my friends was wearing one and I thought it was from a high end jewelry store. She sent me the link and I was surprised to find how reasonably priced this necklace is. It got several of it to give out as gifts to my cousins when they come visit.
I am very satisfied with my purchase. It came early and I was able to make a lot of nice jewelry with them.
I reallly like the gold tone and its worth the purchase.
Nice weight, shiny & so pretty! Comes with a luxury gifting box incase you are giving it as a gift ♡ love. I would be happy to give OR receive this as a gift. Highly recommend for any special lady in your life.
This necklace is gorgeous! I can definitely tell that it is very high quality and it looks great with so many different outfits plus you can layer with other necklaces
I’ve been getting so many compliments recently, and people asking me if it’s real. I love this necklace!
Bought these for a gift. They look very nice.
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.