- 🎓 Graduation Gift
- Best Sellers
- Bundle & Save
- 🎁 Build Your Own Bundle - up to 70% OFF
At Mason & Madison Co., we partner with retailers who understand our vision that high quality jewelry shouldn't cost the planet.
We believe that how we create our pieces matters just as much as why people wear them. And that luxury shouldn't be defined so narrowly and designed for so few. Jewelry you can feel good about wearing.
If you are interested in becoming a stockiest, please email our team directly, via email@example.com.
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.