- 🎓 Graduation Gift
- Best Sellers
- Bundle & Save
- 🎁 Build Your Own Bundle - up to 70% OFF
After we have provided you with the return address, please return your items within seven (7) working days. Items returned after seven days will not be eligible for an exchange or refund.
Return/exchange broken or defective item(s): You must attach a picture that clearly shows the broken/defective items and describe the issue(s) with your item. Please let us know if you cannot send a picture and we’ll be happy to help.
If you need to return an item, we will issue you a return address and order number for you to clearly write on the label or the outside of the box.
You will be responsible for the shipping fee on sending the item(s) back to us. However, if you decide to proceed with an exchange, we will cover the shipping costs to send the new item(s) back out to you.
Once your package has arrived at our facility it will take a few days (in rare cases it can take up to 14 days) for us to process your request. During this period our warehouse staff will verify and account for everything you have sent us.
As soon as we get a confirmation from our warehouse, we will get in touch with you via email to confirm we have received your return and finalize the process.
Note: To be eligible for a refund or exchange, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it. If you return a broken or defective item, only a partial refund can be made. Please also note that Mason & Madison Co. gift cards are non-refundable.
All international orders are FINAL SALE and cannot be returned or exchanged.
All items come with a 1-month (30 days) warranty. During this period you can either get a replacement, or make an exchange.
Please note: We use genuine gemstones in our jewelry, and love the organic variations in each stone. We do not consider naturally occurring inclusions and “imperfections” to be flaws, and they do not qualify for a replacement or exchange during the extended warranty period.
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.