- 🎓 Graduation Gift
- Best Sellers
- Bundle & Save
- 🎁 Build Your Own Bundle - up to 70% OFF
Mason & Madison Co. Has Been Featured On
If you want to add some herringbone into your wardrobe, this necklace is definitely a value choice.
What You Get:
• Layered Herringbone Chain Necklace
• FREE & FAST Trackable U.S. Shipping
• Worry-FREE 30-day Warranty
• Hassle-FREE Returns
• 24/7 Customer Care Service
Add to Cart TODAY, and Get it now while stock last !
• Materials: 18K Real Gold Filled
• Length: 15 in / 17 in
• The product is tarnish-resistant and hypoallergenic
• Free Shipping
• Delivery Time: 2-5 Business Days
• Hassle-Free Returns Within 30 Days
These are so gorgeous, a little thinner than I thought but look perfect on. I wasn’t sure if it the chains were linked based on the pictures but they weren’t! You get two chains. Worth it!!!
Love how I can pair my vintage necklace set with any other jewelry and clothing style. I wear it alone, together, like a bracelet and even attach them together to create a long delicate chain.
So happy this was restocked and I was able to buy it, I love it! Love the style of chain the necklace has.
Expressive. Meaningful. Unique. Pick a gift, that needs no explanation.
Perfect for Friends, Moms, Daughters, Your loved one... or why not Yourself?
Jewelry Care Kit + Greeting Card with ALL orders!
Each piece is handcrafted, fairly priced and made to wear - forever. So you can make everyday a luxury and look good doing it.
WE DO FINE JEWELRY DIFFERENTLY
Because fine jewelry is an expression of self: to mean what you want, wear how you want, celebrate with when you want, and keep forever. It’s for grand moments, minor milestones, and every day in between.
Major brands in our industry markup their products 8-10x the actual cost. We do things differently. To make luxury accessible, we've built relationships with the best manufacturers and sell directly to you. Basically, our jewelry is handcrafted with the same top materials and quality craftsmanship as other luxury jewelry brands but without the traditional markups.
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.