These are so gorgeous, a little thinner than I thought but look perfect on. I wasn’t sure if it the chains were linked based on the pictures but they weren’t! You get two chains. Worth it!!!
Love how I can pair my vintage necklace set with any other jewelry and clothing style. I wear it alone, together, like a bracelet and even attach them together to create a long delicate chain.
So happy this was restocked and I was able to buy it, I love it! Love the style of chain the necklace has.
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.