- 🎓 Graduation Gift
- Best Sellers
- Bundle & Save
- 🎁 Build Your Own Bundle - up to 70% OFF
Since inception, Mason & Madison Co. has been committed to quality, not only of our products, but of the conditions in which they are produced. We aim to trace each of our pieces from mine to market because traceability allows us to manage and improve the social and environmental impacts of our supply chain.
We’ve been diligent about choosing partners who align with our values, and as we evolve, we are prioritizing materials that can be fully traced to their source of origin. Sixty percent of our production partners are world-renowned suppliers that are certified by the Responsible Jewelry Council, the international standard bearer for ensuring supply chain sustainability, labor rights and integrity across the jewelry industry. The remaining forty percent are family-run businesses that work closely with us on social and environmental practices to create high-quality pieces.
All of our partners follow our Code of Conduct adhering to measures that ensure fair labor practices, safe working conditions and transparent communication just as our corporate office does.
We work closely with suppliers, production partners and jewelers from all over the world committed to respect for human rights, health and safety, as well as exceptional craftsmanship, fairly sourced high-quality materials, and sustainable environmental impact.
Our Italian production partners based in Milan handcrafts many of Mason & Madison Co.’s gold chains. The team of talented designers, goldsmiths and technicians aim for the highest ethical standards in supply chain and manufacturing, and hold a Responsible Jewelry Council certification.
Our Seoul production partner has been with us since day one. After working with designers from New York, LA, Seoul, Qingdao, and Dubai for decades, our Seoul manufacturers branched out on their own. The Seoul team specializes in sterling silver and gemstones and are members of the Seoul Jewelry Industry Cooperative and the Korea International Trade Association.
Our local production partners have decades of experience and are based in downtown Toronto. Our close connection enables better collaboration and allows us to provide the best quality product with the shortest lead-times.
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.