- 🎓 Graduation Gift
- Best Sellers
- Bundle & Save
- 🎁 Build Your Own Bundle - up to 70% OFF
This necklace is backed by our No-Risk 100% Money Back Guarantee. For any reason, you can return them for a full refund or exchange within 30 days. No questions asked.
Your experience is our priority. Our customer experience team is always available to assist you at any time.
- Our jewels are carefully handcrafted by our experienced teams in our own factories, using the finest materials. Wear them anytime, anywhere.
- MASON & MADISON CO. offers 30 days of international warranty, whatever the use, no questions asked!
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.