Obsessed so far!! Just got these 2 and am loving them!! Had to adjust to smaller slot for my wrist! So cute and will probably buy more.
Love love love this bracelets. My friends think I spend lots of money on them but I didnt. I have taken up swiming and the still look like gold
Received many compliments, delicate and very feminine.
Very shiny, dainty but noticeable. Sturdy enough for daily wear.
I got them today and I am in love with these bracelets, as long as they hold up I can see myself ordering more and more from this line.
This is a beautiful piece! I have a slightly larger wrist and it fits perfect. It will adjust for a smaller wrist as well. There is an extender. Great gold color! Very comparable to MF jewelry! MUCH MUCH more affordable!
I loved it so much that I never took it off and wore it in the shower and when cleaning. So, if you want it to last, you need to avoid wearing it when showering and cleaning at the very least.
What a beautiful bracelet! It's adjustable, very good quality product! It would make a beautiful gift too!
It still looks brand new! I’ve sweat, showered, swam, and beat it up helping with a move and it still looks the same as day 1!
I really love that this versatile bracelet matches anything I wear, making It perfect for my every day look. It stacks well with other jewelry,
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.