- 🎁 Build Your Own Bundle
Mason & Madison Co. Has Been Featured On
As the world’s most brilliant gem, MASON diamond outshines all the rest.
This incredible MASON Jewelry is full of fire and perfect for those who want the highest quality, responsibly sourced jewelry at an accessible price.
Designed by Mason & Madison Co. x MASON New York
What You Get:
• 1 Carat Round Diamond Heart Bracelet
• FREE & FAST Trackable U.S. Shipping
• Worry-FREE 30-day Warranty
• Hassle-FREE Returns
• 24/7 Customer Care Service
Add to Cart TODAY, and Get it now while stock last !
• Materials: Pure MASON Diamond, 925 Sterling Silver
• Center stone carat weight: 1 Carat
• Color Grade: D
• Clarity Rating : VVS1
• Cut Grade: Excellent
• Free Shipping
• Delivery Time: 2-5 Business Days
• Hassle-Free Returns Within 30 days
Expressive. Meaningful. Unique. Pick a gift, that needs no explanation.
Perfect for Friends, Moms, Daughters, Your loved one... or why not Yourself?
Jewelry Care Kit + Greeting Card with ALL orders!
Each piece is handcrafted, fairly priced and made to wear - forever. So you can make everyday a luxury and look good doing it.
WE DO FINE JEWELRY DIFFERENTLY
Because fine jewelry is an expression of self: to mean what you want, wear how you want, celebrate with when you want, and keep forever. It’s for grand moments, minor milestones, and every day in between.
Major brands in our industry markup their products 8-10x the actual cost. We do things differently. To make luxury accessible, we've built relationships with the best manufacturers and sell directly to you. Basically, our jewelry is handcrafted with the same top materials and quality craftsmanship as other luxury jewelry brands but without the traditional markups.
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.