- 🎓 Graduation Gift
- Best Sellers
- Bundle & Save
- 🎁 Build Your Own Bundle - up to 70% OFF
Mason & Madison Co. Has Been Featured On
Add a light grey velvet box to your order for the complete package with style. Totally giftable and perfect for necklaces and bracelets, this limited edition box keeps your Mason & Madison Co. jewelry safe. Stash earrings and rings in the same box or show off a jewelry set. With a double mat displaying the unique charm of jewelry, it’s a foolproof way to elevate any gift.
What You Get:
• Premium Jewelry Gift Box - Limited Edition
• FREE & FAST Trackable U.S. Shipping
• Worry-FREE 30-day Warranty
• Hassle-FREE Returns
• 24/7 Customer Care Service
Add to Cart TODAY, and Get it now while stock last !
Square box, Light grey velvet fabric, In-printed logo, Metal Buckle
4" (length) x 4" (width) x 1" (height)
10.5cm (length) x 10.5cm (width) x 3cm (height)
• Free Shipping
• Delivery Time: 2-5 Business Days
• Hassle-Free Returns Within 30 days
Please note: Jewelry are not included with the purchase of our Premium Jewelry Gift Box.
Expressive. Meaningful. Unique. Pick a gift, that needs no explanation.
Perfect for Friends, Moms, Daughters, Your loved one... or why not Yourself?
Jewelry Care Kit + Greeting Card with ALL orders!
Each piece is handcrafted, fairly priced and made to wear - forever. So you can make everyday a luxury and look good doing it.
WE DO FINE JEWELRY DIFFERENTLY
Because fine jewelry is an expression of self: to mean what you want, wear how you want, celebrate with when you want, and keep forever. It’s for grand moments, minor milestones, and every day in between.
Major brands in our industry markup their products 8-10x the actual cost. We do things differently. To make luxury accessible, we've built relationships with the best manufacturers and sell directly to you. Basically, our jewelry is handcrafted with the same top materials and quality craftsmanship as other luxury jewelry brands but without the traditional markups.
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.