The 4 necklaces are well made! They look like real gold. I love wearing them! Will be ordering more for gifts!
Really like this necklace set! I only wear 2 at a time…the 3 do look like nice together though. Quality quality for the price!
I like the fact that this is 4 individual chains and can be worn in different layers and with any other chain you may have. It can with a nice box and you can gift one of the necklace to a friend if you want to.
I have bought this three different times as gifts and it never lets me down! Great value for money, Quikshipping and is super cute!
They go with everything and add a little bit of bougieness to any outfit!
I wear these necklaces all of the time and receive compliments about them every time I wear them.
The initial necklace is a great length. It compliments the other to necklaces that come with the set. I really like the look and quality of the set. Would recommend.
It came quickly! Came with care instructions and it’s cutely packaged. Can’t wait to wear it.
Love the necklace. Its gorgeous and have received compliments about them. Loved the packaging it came in and also they included a thank you card.
One thing that is a little annoying is it needs adjusted a lot, the connecting clasps comes to the front a lot. But that’s normal I guess. Over all I would recommend!
How to measure ring size:
1. Get a piece of string or cut up a thin piece of paper and wrap it around your finger firmly. (make sure the paper/string sits very firm on your finger, how you would want the ring to fit; that means it should not be loose and not extremely tight)
2. Mark the string or piece of paper to get the circumference (in mm)
3. Lay the string or paper down against a ruler to measure the circumference (in mm/cm)
4. Please use the table above to measure your circumference (in mm) against the US sizing column (We use standard US sizing)
5. Please choose the ring size that is closest to your circumference if you are in-between sizes.
If you have an existing ring
Alternatively, please measure the internal diameter if your current ring and use the chart to measure inside diameter against US sizing.
If you are unsure, we advise you to purchase a ring sizer to measure your finger before making an order.